Friday, December 14, 2007

Tis' the season!

Gee! i'm so proud of myself! finally managed to put up my christmas tree with some help! ;)
So sad there's no presents yet.. hmm mayb i shall wrap some fake presents so it'l look good! :P


Christmas is near!! Another joyous occasion of the year everyone looks forward too! :)

The lights at the Curve looks so pretty.. so does the deco at One u with the toy soldier.. and the fairytale theme at MidValley! Looks good!! hehehe. nice nice!

Feels so like the holidays!! :D

I always loved Christmas.. next to Chinese New Year of course where we collect money! ;)

Anyways, Aussie ppl are back for summer!! hehehe managed to meet up with Dr. Esther and Ms. Chemical engineer! hehehe. missed you!!! :D ;D



I'm enjoying my hols so far! hehe

Ahh i love the rain! hehe. Its raining now!! so i'm gonna sleep!!! Tata!!!

No comments: