Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentine's!

Hello hello!! How's everyone doing? :)

Okay.. that started out a bit dodgy.. thats bcos i'm updatin this post usin the pc instead of the laptop.. and im so not used to the keyboard! forgive me if i have typo errors. I've to keep deleting words i've laready typed. See?

And why ain't i usin the trusted old laptop? Cos i think its been hit by virus! i don't think actually i'm pretty sure. I can't even open the task manager! When i open the control panel it just closes by itself! i even tried system restore but to no avail! and the screen goes all red sometimes! how bad can it get man?? grrr. i was so agitated i tell you! and this freakin keyboard is kinda pissing me off!! Anyone good at this computer stuff care to help me out? :) plssssssssss plsssssss pretty plsssssssss????? :D

I'm not gonna let this spoil my mood! :D

Well well, so how was valentine's day for you? ;) Hope you guys had a blast! whether u stayed home or bummed around, whether ur single or attached, i sure hope u had a great time.. cos i sure did ;)

The day started out for me like any ordinary day.. until baby texted to ask me to get up at 10am! ( very early for me btw) so well, i got up early.. but still laid on the bed. hehe. then i got a call from this random guy sayin he's outside to deliver flowers! i was like suprised suprised suprised!! SOooooo sweet i tell you! love u baby!! Now this is what i call romantic ;)

In the afternoon just bummed around.. got some stuff done etc etc. Baby came over to pick me up at around 6ish. And suprised me with something. You'll see later :) Then headed over to the itallianies@ curve to have our dinner. Still have to wait for bout 20 mins or so altho we booked in advance. How much money these buggers make from this day i tell you :P A stalk of rose for like 15 bucks?? But they say, money can buy that smile on your girlfriend's face! ;)

The ambience was great.. romantic and all! even if u went wit ur friends it would be fun too!



The food was average. Still think the food on normal days is better. For valentines, they only had this one special menu for the day so yeah.. hehe.

Look at his face! hehe. i have so many other silly pics of his face.. but of course thats only for me! :P





For starters, we had salad and some tomatoes crabstick thing!






We had flings! hehe. Frozen Ocean and Strawberry Splash! The strawberry one was nice!




For main course, we had baked fish and chicken.





Hehe.. the seriousness as the boyfriend's squeezes the lime ;)


And our dessert.. tiramisu and chocolate brownie with nuts.



Well that was time well spent! :)

After dinner, just walked around and spent quality time together!

Have u seen the cny decos around? they even have valentine's decos! hehe how sweet!




Of course.. we didn't miss the opportunity to take a picture! ;)

And now, the highlight of the post.. hehe ( not trying to brag ok, just trying to show how thankful and grateful to have him)

Earlier i did mention he gave me something. and its special, and meaningful.

It was like that..


I opened it and found this! awwww!! how sweet!! ;)





And a card too! Full of love written!



The beautiful roses! :)



Of course how could i not pose with it. Heh. :P


It was indeed a great day for me! I had loadsa fun.. and best part of all with the one i love!

To baby,

Thanks for bringing joy and happiness into my life. You're like an angel sent from heaven just for me. I really really appreciate everything you've done for me. Trying your utmost best to love, shower, care, give your whole attention, love and laughter just for me. Thanks for being there when i need you, your encouragement, your love and your shoulder to cry on. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day!



With love, Wifey

Well, that ends my long long post. I did fulfill my promise to update pics! hehe. I almost got a heart attack when the pc suddenly restarted by itself! Thank god its auto saved! phew phew phew! If not u readers wouldn't get to read this post.. wat a waste .. haha kidding!

Will update some pics from cny another time if i feel like it. hehe. not many though so its pretty ok. Its 3.30 am now and its gonna be a long day tmr. Till then!

Nights everyone!! :) Take care!!

No comments: