Friday, May 16, 2008

Its crazy!

The weather is so so hot!! Man.. its that crazy!! i think if you were to put an egg on a stone, it'll cook sunny side up! hahaha.

Very very random i know :P

Will be going for a free make over thingy over at telawi in a while. hahaha. hope they won't con us to buy their products like they always do! Hmm.. if it turns out nice, i MIGHT put it up if i'm feeling very vain! hahaha.

Oh.. went buy HELP today to drop in my application form. Got the offer on the spot. But i had to come all the way back to get my spm results cos i didnt' bring it. so weird.. uni already and they still wanna see your high school results. what a waste of time! haha.

Those singapore unis still haven't replied yet except for ntu :( Hopefully they'll reply by this week if not when i start at HELP, and if they decide to accept me, my money's burnt!!! :S

God, I leave it all unto you. In your word, it says in Proverbs 3:5 to trust in you with all our hearts, minds and strength! I know at the end of the day, you'll do whats best for me! :)

Till then! :)

No comments: