Saturday, July 5, 2008

.....

WANTED was awesome!!! Haha well to me at least.. action packed movie!! Hmm but its pretty unrealistic though.Some part doesn't make sense though.. like soaking yourself in wax that releases more white blood cells to heal your wounds faster..and shooting a bullet curved!! LOL. I don't think anyone in the world can fight as well as they do! Impossible!! hahahaha :P But it was pretty good..worth watching in the cinema with the audio and all! Loud loud loud! Interesting storyline too. Actually i think, this kinda movie depends a lot on personal preference... its like, you either love it, or hate it! I'll give it a 8.5/10!

Oh oh, and Angeline Jolie looks darn hot!! LOL. She's sexy with brains and looks! Brad Pitt is so lucky! haha. I think its also the main reason why everyone watches the movie in the first place. I don't know why but James McAvoy looks weird being buff and all. Haha! Yes, so go watch it if you're into Angelina Jolie and action-packed movies! ;)

Ahhh I'm so tired.. was out from 3 till 11ish. Thank God i wore slippers! :D :D If not my legs will die!! LOL.

Well, gonna hit the sack! Another day tmr! Tata!

No comments: