Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Haven't been updating in a while. Well, everything now is about politics, politics and more politics! Boring boring boring! Can't they just got on with what they're supposed to do?! I think the nation is getting sick and tired watching this political bickering.. at least I am! -.-

Got exams coming up next week! No time for no politics man! :P I've got tues to thurs straight papers everyday wit marketing paper first, acc and econs...and then i'm free!!! well, for 5 weeks at least! :D

And baby's coming back on the 11th sept!!!! :D ;D ;D i can't wait!!!! Perfect timing cos i'll be on hols then as well! yay!!!!!!

Look what he sent me.. made me miss even more! Aww!! :')


Using google earth, he found this! (my house)




And this! ( FGA)
And his house!!

Awww how sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! It was our first year anniversary yesterday too!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!!!!

The past one year has been awesome baby! It was only possible with you! I love you!


No comments: