Monday, September 29, 2008

Of roadtrips and more roadtrips!!

Wow! Looks like i've been MIA for quite some time eh. Lol.
Man, this past week has been nothing but fun,fun and more fun! I so miss the fun now!! :( baby was back from singapore and of course made it all the fun-ner!! :D

We had our very first out-of-town CG outing! Another roadtrip! Haha. Headed to Sepang Gold Coast and Putrajaya at the last minute instead of Malacca due to some complications! It was still fun nevertheless :) However,I must say.. Sepang Gold Coast was quite a disappointment. It was still under construction thus explains the quite dirty beach. But i think it'll be superb after its completed! Really great setting it is!

At Sepang!








Haha i think this pic is so cute! Don't you? ;)




This shot is like stairway to heaven! Haha. I imagined it as a couple walking down the "aisle". Lol. How romantic! Of course,we wouldn't miss posing with it! ;)




Our next destination: Putrajaya!


And of course, the oh-so-famous jumping poses! ;)


Well,it was good fuN!! The whole day was really random till the max!!Hahaha.

I'd love to tell u guys more but my laptop keypad is killing me!!!!! grr!! I can't type the letters N and B!! Can't space too!!! This post took me agess!!! I had to rely on the on-screen keypad to type this post!!!! It takes double the time maN!!! Grr!! :S :S

Ica'tevetypeapropersetece!

See! I can't even type a proper sentence!!!! :S sigh!!!

Anyways, forget bout that. Hmm I did some other stuff too throughout the week!! Fun fun fun! Will update in the next post! Gonna compose myself now! Stupid keypad!!! @##!!!@@##

XOXO

1 comment:

Ian said...

hey! i know the main area of that place is abit...not so much of a beach but a mud bath. you must go drive slightly further down the coast about 2 mins drive! theres a nice beach there! go go go!