Saturday, December 27, 2008

Of Christmas and random outings

Good day, good day! Its me again! *lalala*

Well, well, how was Christmas for you? ;)

This Christmas, I had quite a number of pretty random outings..just for the fun of it.

Nando's @ One U ( nando's have really really small, pathetic looking chickens, seriously -.-)


Manchester bay-beh on my left and Sydney bay-beh on my right! :)


Can you spot THE twins?? :P


Man, reminiscence of school days. *aww*

Oh! And last Saturday, i followed my parents to their pre-christmas gathering as well. It was at this posh new condo at Mont Kiara called kiaramas ayuria i think. Super nice seriously! The landscape and everything. My future home will look like that! ( I hope!) :D
Haha so of course, we had to go around like jakun's snapping pictures :P

The pool is like a big lake.. all connected.. pretty cool. I wish i brought my swimsuit that night! ;)







Christmas Day!

Went to church for service. And then off to lunch with a few of the buddies over @ Strawberry Fields.



Ken : " Stop taking my picture lahh!! "

Me : " -.- "
Hmm is it only me, or do you guys realise that Christmas this year is quieter than usual. Hmm hmm. The mood is just... less this year..don'tcha think?

well well, it must be the effects of an anticipated future recession. *moans*

And and and...

Finally!! I got my new haircut!! :D :D :D


*winks winks winks*


Gonna catch IP Man tonight! Hope it's good! ;)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: