Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Food makes the world happy

My blog is dead, again cos I've been far to lazy to update.

I have a truckload of backdated pictures that i've yet to resize and edit and its accumulating over time but I'm soo lazy to do anything about it.

Anyways, I feel like blogging about food now so here's some foodie pics during my recent Penang trip! :D

My favourite 'oh chien' aka fried egg with oysters! Heavenly!!


Well, Penang is famous for their hawker fare, but I didn't bother taking any pictures since we can get it in KL anyway, taste better somemore!! But the oh chien looked too good I had to take it! :D

Otw to Penang we dropped by Bkt Tambun for some baked crabs with rice recommended by my dad's friend.

No regrets, it was something unusual.. the crabs were huge and succulent and the rice was so fragrant you can just eat it by itself!


We ordered the marmite pork ribs. I know it looks black and disgusting, but it was pretty good as well. The only complain I had was that there were more bones than meat =.=


And steamed fish with preserved radish! YUMs! I love chai po (preserved radish!)!!!! :D


So the detour was worthwhile at least we filled our tummies with good food! :D

Okay thats it for now. Sorry for ending so abruptly but i suddenly feel so sleepy!! *yawns*

Dreading law class at 9.30am tomorrow and exams in 2 weeks! *wails*

Penang Part II soon!

XX

1 comment: