Sunday, February 27, 2011

I vow to make a conscious effort to blog…

The blogging bug has bit me yet again with my very new food blog joint venture with my good friend, Ronnycakes! :D

So this would be my personal space where I hope to find the time to blog about everything and anything under the sun. Armed with my new gadget the Canon S95, I have started to rekindle a passion for photography. I still have a whole lot of stuff to learn (perhaps an upgrade to a DSLR in the future? :D)

Photography is an endless journey!

image

Sooooo do give me some face and visit often, will ya? :D :D :D

image3

Hehehehehe PEACE out!

OOOHHHH and and and support our new food blog @ www.gluttonssquare.blogspot.com !

An unforgettable journey of food we guarantee, you cannot resist! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wοω, thаt's what I was looking for, what a data! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.
My web page : Dating

Deepak Kansal said...

Sarkari Naukri

Unknown said...

Make money from your blog with Anonymous Ads that pay Bitcoin! You Gonna Love It

Unknown said...

Nice article you can also check best prescription weight loss products,diet supplements that work,garcinia cambogia benefits,naturewise garcinia cambogia,cla 1250,alli,pure extract cambogia,

Unknown said...


Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
Thiet ke nha dep
Thi cong nha xuong
Biet thu dep
Thiet ke nha
Nha pho dep
Cong ty nha vui