Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Random!!

just felt like typing today! hehe

Had our stats paper today! so much better than last year's paper. Much easier too! hehe. I think cambridge is bias la. No offence la.. but seriously jan intake papers r much easier to score compared to june intake. No wonder their results r much better too! :P ( i'm so dead if someone googles cambridge and find this!)

Well, that made my mood pretty okay today! compared to monday where the A2 papers killed us. :(

Decided to head over to Subang Parade with Mr. U hong and Mrs. Sharon for Sushi!! hehehe. my favourite place.. sakae sushi! Did i tell u how good it is? hahaha. Well, its kinda like a normal place but i absolutely love the ginger there!! hahaha eat it wit wasabi and soysauce, it tastes like heaven!!! :D :D so if u wanna make me happy, bring me for sushi!! haha :P

Walked around, and basically just lepak-ed the whole day la! hahaha. Was "plannin" to study tonight but i came home, ate, watched tv, showered and here i am online!! hahaha. i just might go to bed after this. Or hmm mayb touch my notes if i feel like it :P I'm so darn lazy!!! urggghh!!! i can't be!! its finals man!!! decides ur future!!!!no resitting!! no turning back!! no regretting!!! mayb i should make a timetable! what a good idea ;)

Hehe. anyways i'm lazy now. nothing else is interesting!

Bye!!!

No comments: