Thursday, November 8, 2007

Boo!

Hi Everyone!!!

Sorry for the long absence! hehe. I've missed the internet alot :P

Well, nothing much to blog about besides exams, exams and more exams!! argghhhh!!

Had stats paper today!! pretty tough compared to past yr papers. sigh. hopefully i can get at least a B la. If not my A in math gone :( hopefully, i didnt make any stupid, careless mistakes like i always do!!

Econs paper was yest!! Objective was pretty okay, i hope la. hehe. Essay!! sighh... it was pretty okay as well, IF ONLY I DIDNT SPEND SO MUCH TIME CHOOSING WHICH QUES TO DO!!!
I think i took like 15 mins deciding bet the 2 questions!! crap! in the end, i knew what to write, but i just had insufficient timee!!! The feeling sucks. I don't mind if you dont know how to do, but this isnt it, its like.. u know what to write, how to do, but u dont have the time!!! ever felt that way b4? totally totally sucks. :( Sigh. Hopefully i did okay la. i need that A!

Anyways, im so stuffed right now! Had nasi lemak over at Madam Kwan's for dinner. My tummy feels so hot right now :( :( Haha i know im boring u guys with my rants and complaints! lol. told you my life revolves around exams! :P

Accounting and econs paper next week! 3 more papers to go and i'm free!! hahaha. SO SO much to study for econs! God, help me!!

Don't feel like typing anymore! bye bye!!

No comments: