Monday, June 30, 2008

Books for sale!!!

Hmm.. nothing seem to interest me to blog these days. I think i'm just lazy.. well too bad my life isn't all that happening. :P

Oh..i wanna sell my alevels books!!! anyone interested?? :) :) I wanted to go to taylors tmr to sell of my books since the alevels june intake is having their orientation day tomorrow. Psst psst *grins* But nobody seems to be interested to accompany me to sell their books as well :S So so.. if any of you come across this post and are interested in getting cambridge alevels books let me know! hehe. i'll gladly sell them to you, of course at a reasonable price! ;)

I have :

1. Frank Wood's Business Accounting 1, 10th edition ( Brand New)
2. Advanced Level Mathematics Pure Mathematics 1 by Hugh Neill and Douglas Quadling
3. Advanced Level Mathematics Statistics 1 by Steve Dobbs and Jane Miller
4. Advanced Level Mathematics Pure Mathematics 2&3 by Hugh Neill and Douglas Quadling
5. Past year Economics Questions from 1981 onwards.
6. Past year Economics MCQs by topic ( Brand New)

Oh.. and anybody gonna take SAT 1? I also have a brand new McGraw-Hill's SAT 2008 edition which comes with a free cd too! Mind you, the book is really expensive if you get it at bookstores! :P So if you intend or plan to take SAT you can save your parent's money and get my book! haha its hardly touched!! And i even wrapped it too! Assured its in tip top condition! ;)

So if you're interested let me know! :) post a comment or something kays!

No comments: