Thursday, June 19, 2008

Its the weekend!

Its the weekend!!! How i love the always long weekend!! :D I have fridays, sat and sunday off every week! hahaha. i'm so smart! i registered for my tutorials in a way that i tried cramming most of my classes into that four days. I was supposed to get monday off too.. but that particular class was full :( so yeah.. well, i'm not complaining! ;) Hmm think most unis are like that too though.. oh well. hehe.

Oh, did i mention that i burnt my tongue really badly? :( :(

Its like the worst tongue burnt ever!!! All happened on Father's Day when we went for dinner. Was drinking this white carrot soup. The soup was warm. So i started eating the carrot.. and it freakin burnt my tongue!!! BADLY!!! Stupid white carrot traps all the heat in its body! so there.. poor tongue! :( it happened on sunday. And today's thursday. 4 freaking days!!! It normally takes a few hours or at most a day.. its really bad this time. Like 100% degree burn! Sigh. Hope it heals.. FAST!!

Did i tell you i love the weekends? I do!! :D :D

No comments: