Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Footie Mania

Everyone's into football these past few weeks since the World Cup started, even those who NEVER watched football trying VERY hard to fit in which i think is very pathetic =.=

*tsk like my sis tsk*

Yes, she's been watching alot of football lately, sometimes even going to the extreme of walking to Mcds by herself to catch the match, can you believe it! =.=

For me, I ain't that bothered, watching only when my brother or boyfriend watches it :P
I'm just interested in the final score and the highlights of the game, so I do check livescore.com on my blackberry once in a while.

There goes my brother just saying that Japan just lost to penalties against Paraguay. Crap! I was hoping Japan would be the only Asian team to get through to the quarter-finals and make Asia proud. Cheh!

Portugal vs. Spain tonight. A very interesting match it will be but I'm not bothered to stay up to watch..I shall just find out the score tomorrow morning :D

To add to the worldcup spirit, my youth group at church organised a theme night in conjunction with the world cup. See how much football influences people!! :O

They baked and decorated the cupcakes with the flags of the countries involved...


With many mascot 'Zakumis' (I had to google this!!) to be given away (so depressed I couldn't win one pfft!)


Tada!

I just thank God there weren't any vuvuzelas!

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

clarissa, i wished there's the vuvuzelas around