Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm driving a SLK!

Had my very first driving lesson yesterday. Hmm.. it was pretty easy! I just drove around terasek area and later on the instructor took me along jln.ara passed tmc and back! hehe. i was pretty freaked out on the main road. Stupid drivers keep honking! i mean hello!!! cant they notice the L sign?? but overall it was fun! i felt like i was in control!! i was driving an SLK!! Hehehe... small little kancil!! :P

Next lesson next week!! I wanted it this week but the driving school only has 2 instructors catering for hundreds of students!! its crazy man!! that guy works from morning till 9pm at night!!! hahaha no wonder he did doze off a bit while teaching me :P Thats mainly becos bangsar only has ONE driving school!!! catering for like thousands of students!! seriously, a competitor should consider opening another driving school here!! it'll lighten their burden! hahaha. Then, it'll take much faster to complete and get a license!!
I'll be finishing my 1o hours of driving next week and hopefully sit for the exam on the 17th! hehe i cant wait to drive!!! :D

No comments: