Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm eligible!

Finally collected my P license today! Was pretty excited cos i waited for like a week for it to be ready. how inefficient these government servants are right? I mean.. its just a piece of coloured paper with plastic. all u need to do is to laminate it. not like its some high tech chip or something. a job which takes 5 mins to complete takes them 7 days! sigh sigh. what to do. its in the mentality. very hard to change. maybe we'll see changes in the next 20 years? hopefully the new government will stick to their words they promised the people and not be an empty tin which makes the most noise! lol

Well, so i'm not the last person to get my license! hahahhaa * hint poh hint sim*

My blog's getting so dead. hahaha hopefully i'll be able to post up more interesting stuff in the next post! lets talk about... politics! lol.

till then!

No comments: