Monday, March 17, 2008

Yay!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I passed my driving test! hahaha finally!!! :D

I waited ages to go on the road for the test. Not to mention the sun was burning hot, i was sweating like a pig!!! when i got back, i took a long shower and slept straightaway!! hahaha. so tired of waiting! i've been having lack of sleep these days. been pretty caught up with stuff. hehe. all i wanna do when i get home at the end of the day is to just sleep on my bed!!! feels like heaven!! haha!

Hmm.. so what's my experience taking the exam? all i can say is these government ppl should be a bit more efficient, and not be so snobbish! like seriously! all their faces look like as if they earn like a million dollars a month. come on, no harm being friendly right? and my instructor.. he just knows how to rush me all the way. all he says is..

" amoi, cepat sikit cepat sikit ( when there's like so many cars around)

" amoi, kamu tak mau saya fail kamu kan.. nanti u marah" ( obviously)

"amoi, kamu punya gear tak makan ( i kept tellin him that its gear 3, but he keeps saying i'm in gear 5, oh well)

But i kept saying sorry encik, so maybe he pitied me and passed me! hahaha. really really thank god!! i was his last student anyway. lol.

Erm, the slope and the rest of it was pretty okay. I chose the new kancil! hahaha. much easier than the one i used when i was learning.

Thank god i passed! i can officially drive now :) yay!

No comments: