Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Exam Blues

Its finals next week! Don't really feel like its exam period... feeling soo... lepak-ish. LOL. It feels so weird.. i mean i just had my mid-sem exam like 2 weeks ago, and now it finals ALREADY -.-
This semester is seriously way too short. lol. Have to switch on my study mode again! Teehee

Guess this explains why classes these days are so monotonous and boring! I can just fall asleep if i don't control myself :P

Which explains why you need friends like these to 'entertain' you :P


Ms. Sharon with the ever so BIG smile of hers. If any of you ever notice a listerine ad in a magazine, thats how big her smile is! :D :D

* psst psst actually way bigger :P :P *

Ms. Xinny Chen always with her cute lil shorts running around and giving people nicknames :P how cute! ;) ;)

Haha.

You guys never fail to make my day!

XOXO

No comments: