Tuesday, November 4, 2008

-no title-

I've been so caught up with my biz law assignment till i hadn't got the time to update for quite some time eh. Hehe. Well, i've got two law assignments due next friday. Its 40% so well, have to do it properly! :P I just completed one..so another to go! ;)

Hmm besides uni and work, there's nothing much happening lately really. Boring boring..since classes started 3 weeks ago.. its been nothing but stats and law. Every single day its either stats or law or both! How boring right! *pouts*

Well, i'll update a few pics from my trip to the north. Haha, its been like more than 3 weeks.. hopefully i know which picture suits what :P

My hotel @ Kedah


The front landscape


This so reminds me of a stairway to heaven. lol.


The back landscape



When you're at the backyard its like ur in an enchanted forest! Really nice! With the small hut, pretty flowers and fishes swimming happily around the river. Would be so totally relaxing to just sit down and sip a cup of tea and breathe the fresh air! Ahh!! I can imagine it now already!! :D :D

Haha.. its not actually a hotel (judging by the pics if u thought so you're really silly or totally blur) Its my mum's friend's brother's house. Yeap! So thats where we spent a few nights. Totally fun! They brought us around to eat.. we had great and yummy... like really yummy food!! Sharksfin meat and roasted chicken and duck and i cant remember what else. But i remember its totally delicious!! And its totally cheap too!!! What more can u ask? ;) Ahh!! Its enough to make my mouth water now. Man, this is bad since its 2 in the morning. When ur hungry at this time, well well u wouldn't wanna eat :P

Well, its getting late. Will blog about Haatyai in my next post. I love that place! :P

In the mean time, try guessing this pic at the bottom. Will blog about it next! :P You wouldn't believe it when i tell you! To me, its just horrendous :S :S


Till then! ;)

XOXO

No comments: