Friday, November 14, 2008

you call this a house??!!

I'm finally done with my law assignment!!! :D :D :D Handed it in today. Now just waiting for the results part..hopefully it'll be good ;) ;)

Bah! Have a stats test this saturday! Yes, u heard me right.. SATURDAY!!! Test on a saturday???!!! Yes, at 10am in the morning.

Well, that was MY reaction :P They HAD to spoil our saturday right. Super sad case seriously. I'd normally still be sleeping at that time in the morning! Its so sad, that my dad got free tickets to go watch Quantum of Solace at 11am this saturday as well. And of all days, it clashes wit my test. Even my mum was like.. " why so weird got test on saturday?!!" and my dad was like.."Can't u skip it?" hahahaha. Oh well, it accounts for 40% of the subject.. which is pretty high so there's no way i can skip it. Well, guess james bond has to wait :P

Anyway.. remember this really really WEIRD picture i posted in my last last last post?



Did anybody manage to guess what was it? You won't believe me when i tell you this.

.........

..........

..........

That super SUPER SUPER UGLY HORRENDOUS DISGUSTING WEIRD ODD picture is somebody's house fence!!!!

Yes, u heard me right. Its a house made of weird looking woods :S :S :S

And no, its not a house where they rare birds in to get birds nest if thats what u were thinking....
Its like a proper house house which u and i live in ..that kinda house. Like a proper proper house where u eat sleep and shit.



The fence made of weird looking wood.



The gate.

I wanted to snap more pictures but i'm scared this big guy carrying a wood will come out to whack me. If you see it for yourself, its nothing like the ones i took. Its WAY WAY WAY uglier and BIGGER compared. I couldn't even fit the whole house onto my camera screen. So you can imagine how big it is. And that area is kinda deserted as well! :S So it was really freaky. There was a chill down my spine when i saw it.

Apparently, this house is haunted...( like why am i not suprised) .. like this crazy lady chopped up her husband and committed suicide. The reason they built this "ugly house" will make her spirit not wanna come back. Weird right??!! My mum's friend said its like an "attraction" when guests come over. To me, this "attraction" belongs to the museum for the "weirdest house award".

Seriously, i think the family living here spent a bomb on this house. Like the wood used to build it surely has to be imported and regular pests control needs to come to check the house. Imagine if it gets infested by white ants .. it'll tumble down man!! :S :S When i saw this house, I was seriously DARN FREAKED OUT! First time ever in my whole entire life have i seen this kinda house.

Don't you think so?? :S :S :S :S :S

Btw, the story about the haunted house is made up :P Hehe. I bet you wouldn't have been suprised if it WAS haunted right? :P

It still gives me this weird eerie feeling when i look at it :S

Man, am i gonna have sleepless nights.

No comments: