Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Diwali!

Hello hello!

Hmm..i haven't had the time to come online lately hence the absence. Hehe. Well, first of Happy Deepavali to all the Indians out there! :) Actually, what does celebrating deepavali actually mean? And whats the difference between deepavali and diwali? I know its the festival of lights and all but what does it actually signify. Hmm and I realised its not as much hoo-ha compared to Hari Raya and CNY. I wonder why..

Anyways, lucky us we get an extra holiday! :) What a nice long weekend! Its back to uni again tmr. I have replacement class this friday to replace today's public holiday. How sad!! :( Looks like its not a holiday after all eh :(

Well, no idea why but I'm feeling really exhausted. I'll update the pics from my roadtrip soon as promised! hehe. Till then!

XOXO

No comments: