Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fantastic!

I was browsing through my friend's blog and she mentioned moonlight resonance!!! *beams*


Omg Omg Omg!! If you haven't already watched it, you don't know what you're missing man!!! :P It's soooo good and must i say, ADDICTIVE!!! Hahaha when i first started watching it, i could watch 5 episodes straight and it'll seem so short! I could just go on and on.. it justifies how good the series is!! I'll tell myself " ok last one, last one" and by the time i know it, 5 episodes like that in a blink of an eye! Haha i managed to catch up wit the HK screening time and had to wait for the next episode to be released in HK and for that very kind lady to upload it on youtube. Man, it gets better every episode.. soooo exciting!!! Although kinda predictable towards the ending, it was superb nevertheless. Well, TVB dramas are always nice anyway :P

I wouldn't mind watching it over and over again. hahaha i watched the ending a few times anyway :P Well, so that also took up a part of my holidays. Watching tvb dramas! :D Next movie to complete is Heart Of Greed! I know its a year old but i haven't watched it yet :P Same cast, kinda same storyline.. but i'm sure it'll still be worth watching. Haha! Must make use of my last week of hols .. which will after be back to hitting the books again :S

So do watch it if you haven't already done so!! Its available on youtube and megavideo.

Its worth it, trust me :D

No comments: