Monday, October 13, 2008

Timetable blues

Argh! I'm so darn pissed about my new timetable! -.-

Remember i mentioned that i wanted to take management and stats? Of all subject these two had to clash! Grr!! So its either i take biz law and stats or biz law and management. Sigh sigh! I wasn't really prepared to do biz law this sem.. sigh.. looks like i don't really have a choice now but to settle with biz law and stats. If i were to do biz law and management, I'm so gonna burst my brains out since these two subjects involve heavy reading and studying -.- And both of it being new subjects to me, I'm afraid i'll die. haha so i better settle with stats and biz law :)

And the timetable gives me back to back classes.. and i have one day where my class ends at 6pm! #@!!#@@ and one day where i only have ONE pathetic tutorial. Worst still, I can't shift this tutorial since it clashes with the rest! @$##!! and i can't even choose my lectures for this sem! -.- Man, I don't know what else to say anymore. Two words to sum it up = i'm annoyed!

I have ONE pathetic lecture tmr at 4 till 6pm. What a nice time to start the semester eh?

No comments: