Friday, October 17, 2008

Road trip!

Its been a week since i started uni again. Well, specifically 3 days. Haha. Well, thank god the workload is not there YET. It will be soon! In the mean time, i'm gonna enjoy being free :D

Hmm classes are okay. So far, biz law seems to be pretty interesting. I hope that lasts! ;) Stats pretty okay too, SO FAR. lol. One thing i'm still so agitated about : the timetable's all messed up! Everybody requesting to change this and that. Like today, halfway thru law lecture they told us to change lecture halls. Worst still, its all the way in the main building so we had to take the bus! Right in the middle of lecture.. just when i was about to get comfortable with my seat. Urgh, so irritating man seriously. Everybody wanna stick to that subjects they initially wanted. I mean, if they clash just change that particular subject and do it the next sem right? I mean, simple solution but some people just wanna be stubborn and wanna get their own way! I mean, the management can't be going around changing the timetable just to try to please everybody right?? No way they can please everyone! Sigh, some people just just wanna remain oblivious :S i wonder whether most colleges/unis are like that or is it only HELP. Maybe they're trying to live up to their name :P

Well, nothing much interesting really besides all that drama. haha! Back to the same old routine everyday. :(

One thing interesting : I'm heading to Bukit Kayu Hitam ( Thailand border) tomorrow afternoon!!!! :D :D tee hee! This trip was super last min. My mum msged me this evening asking whether i wanna follow her and some friends there.. i was like why not man! :D do i hear shopping and food?? ;) ;)

One problem tho, i'm supposed to sign up for my tutorial classes this saturday. Hopefully i can get my friend to help me do it.. if not i won't be able to go!! :( :(

Praying hard! ;)

No comments: