Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here comes the bride!

Two weeks ago, I was given the priviledge to accompany baby to his cousin's wedding over at JW Marriott. It was a grand affair indeed! Felt so nice being able to dress and doll up (considering i didn't have a college graduation ball :( teehee! Man, was i excited! ;P

Its been some time since i last attended a wedding ceremony. Usually, its only my parents who are invited. Usually its their friend's daughter/son getting married so it'll definately be odd if i went. Considering I don't have any elder cousins since my sis is the eldest grandchild thus me being the third eldest, no one is getting married on our side of the family. And well, my friends are too young to get married so well, no invitations :P Haha, i'm still waiting for my sis to find a boyfriend and get married :P :P

Haha. Well back on to the wedding.. it was nice of course.. so sweet to see a man and a women unite to become one, man and wife. See her father walk her down the aisle over to the groom. 100% sweetness!! :D

I must blog about this. You know, it is indeed such a small world we have!! Let me tell you. Haha. My boyfriend's cousin husband is my mum's good friend's son. So yes, as u guessed my mum was of course invited to the wedding as well. Its such a small small world man!! Of course it felt weird!! she being there as the groom's guest and I as the bride's guest. LOL. When we found out we were laughing like crazy! hahaha. So, you better becareful the next time you get to know people. You'll never know they might be your mum's worst enemy! haha ;p

Just a couple of pics that we took. Didn't manage to take many because nobody was interested to take any :(

Stage
Ahh, how i love red roses!! So lovely and sweet! ^.^



Of course, i wouldnt' miss a chance taking a picture with the lovely roses ;)


Baby and his family :)
*cough* future *cough* in-laws? LOL :P

Us! :D
P/S : no idea why the pic is like cut into half which leaves an ugly white patch. Spoils the pic! :(

With the family ( man, i look weird here) :(


And of course, the picture for the night! ;)


Yup, so it was fun! hehe and did i mention the food was super good too?? Thinking of it makes me hungry now :P We had such nice food, lobster salad, abalone mushrooms, roasted chicken and the list goes on.. i can't really remember exactly what but I won't forget that the food was really yummy!! :D Ahh! And the dessert!!! OMG!! Apple strudels with icecream!!! Its not just any ordinary strudels with icecream.. its like THE best dessert!! Ahhh really delicious!!! I would take a second helping if i wasn't stuffed already :P teehee! :P well yeah! The night was great, the company was great, the bride was beautiful. Everything just fell right into place ;)

I wonder when's my turn? ;)

XOXO

No comments: