Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back to school!

Finally got my semester results after ages!! Sometimes i wonder why these HELP staff are so inefficient. Taking ages to mark the exam papers and assignments! :S Sometimes I think they really do need help man, loads of it! :P

Anyways, got my results.. and it was pretty satisfactory. Thank god thank god! :D

Managed to secure an overall GPA of 3.75 for the 3 subjects i took. My marketing pulled me down -.- well, anyway i'm quite satisfied :) All praise to God! Hopefully I can do well in my coming subjects as well!

I can i can, with perseverance, consistency and determination i believe i can!! *wink*

Have decided to take Stats and Management in my next sem.. which starts next week!! Argh back to classes, no more holidays :( Must start mugging again and stop procrastinating! Haha, oh well i guess thats how life works eh? ;)

No comments: