Thursday, July 16, 2009

Here i come!

That badly needed break is coming! :D

Will be heading to Fraser's this weekend! Really looking forward! Woohoo! :D

On a good note as well, next week is the last week of work!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
After weeks of dreading it! ><

Ooh ooh, and I'm getting a brand new laptop soon! :D Planning to head down to KL to the PC Fair this month end to look for good bargains. Finally I can throw away the dinosaur Dell and keep up with new technology! Hahahaha.

Ah! And i just realised classes are starting in less than 2 weeks. Sigh sigh, 2 months plus of holidays gone by just like that! How time flies even before we realise it. :(

Am definitely gonna enjoy myself this weekend before i get back to the boring old routine again!

Okay i know i'm really boring you with these small little details. Hahaha I'm sorry but my life hasn't been very happening lately..its just work work work all the time, except for the weekends where I can actually have some time to enjoy but normally when I'm getting into that mood its back to work again and that boring feeling starts all over again! ><

I need to liven up this blog with some pictures. I will real soon okay! ;)

xx

No comments: