Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I will survive, hopefully.

WOOHOO!!

I finally know my results after a month! -.- I think I'm like one of the last people to know man :P

Thank God it turned out pretty okay and I'm pretty happy with it! :D At least the waiting did pay off at least.. heh heh.

Thank God!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Hopefully I'd be able to keep this up in year 2 as well! XD

Damn semangat now to study! Haha. I've learnt that consistency does pay off indeed ;)

But how come they didn't send the statement which lists the GPA and all to our help mail like they did previously? :O I don't even know my GPA now.

Weird lah. And so inefficient! sigh sigh.

HELP oh HELP i dunno what to say.

Classes starting end of this month! Can you believe that its july already???!!!! :O

Better enjoy the hols while i still can. Just checked out the year 2 timetable and to my horror, we don't have any break after semester 2 exams!!!!!!! :O :O :O

Which means it's classes all the way till february next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T___________________________________T

Let me repeat, no breaks = no more holidays till february 2010!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

You tell me, how to survive like that lehhhh???!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo dreading it already!

T___________________________________T

No comments: