Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's killing me softly.

My job is getting so dull and dreadful I feel like quitting!

But my boss will kill me!

T_____________________________T

Can't meet up with many of my friends who are mostly back already just to lepak.

*sigh*

That means only weekends or night time's available. I'm usually always busy on weekends for God knows what reason and usually on weekdays by the time i get home, I'd be dead tired. How to catch up with them like that leh?

*sigh*

Most of them hate me now cos I'd always turn them down :(

EMO! :(

*sob sob*

Pls pls forgive me!

On another note,

I managed to catch Transformers last night!!!!! :D :D :D

And i thought it was awesome!!!!!!!!!

People have been telling me its not as good as the 1st one..bla bla bla..but personally I thought it was good, filled with loadsa action scenes and of course with hot sexy mamas. Haha. They even have new additions of robots like Jetfire and The Twins...ahh and how can i forget that cute lil decepticon 'chihuahua' which tried to steal information from Megan Fox but ended up being her pet instead. Hahahahha dammm cute! But it somehow disappeared halfway thru..God knows where it went. XD

So if you haven't already watched it, what are you waiting for???!!! Most anticipated movie of the year man!!!!!! ;) ;)

Dropping by HELP tmr morning to pay my resource fee.

I give up on boy-cotting them man!! But I still think their money-suckers! *pouts*

I cannot wait till end july to know my results. Everybody knows theirs except for me!!!!!

I'm literally dyingggggg to know!

><

Its killing me slowly but surely.

No comments: