Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Goodbye, Dear Grandma

I know my blog's been pretty dead these days (in my opinion, a blog is dead when there are just words without pictures XD)

Well, you have to forgive me. Been pretty busy these days with work, work and more work!

><

Working is so much more tiring than uni life man. Just that, when u work u can come home and have actual rest..unlike uni when u get home you'll be piled up with loads and loadsa assignments/homework!

So both is actually as bad. But of course, when you work you earn $$$! :D

Will be heading to Penang tomorrow.




No, not for fun and the food.

My family's having to deal with yet another passing away this year. My paternal grandma passed away this morning. And I just found out when I got back from work late evening.

We aren't very close to her, but I wish we were.

I pray she's in a much better place.

No comments: