Sunday, May 31, 2009

Damn you, money suckers!

I'm so darn tired but I just have to say this.

HELP'S SUCH A MONEY-SUCKING MACHINE UNI!!!!!!!!!

They want us to pay RM500 for resource fee..God knows what the heck its for probably to add to their already massive profits they cheat out of all the students by giving us freakin lousy facilities and dodgy classrooms and toilets!

I can still tolerate that.

I've decided that I'd reluctantly pay when i start my year 2 in july. (at least I'm nice enough to still pay!)

BUT.....

NO IF YOU DON'T PAY BY MAY THEY SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT..WHICH MEANS I CANNOT CHECK MY RESULTS WHEN THEY'RE RELEASED!!!!

WTF!!!!!!@@@##@@@$!$%%@$%^!%!!!

You tell me you piss or not???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if there's such a big diff if I pay now or a month later. Not like they'll go bankrupt because of my RM500 which is not paid.

So scared I run away ah????!!!

-.- ''

No comments: