Friday, May 1, 2009

Freedom kicks asssss.

Exams are oveerrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOHHHHH- LALALALA!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

AHHHHH!!! The day i've been waiting for has come and passed!!! Freeeeedooom is finally here!! ( well, for two months plus that is. heh heh)

Now, I can do all the things I wanna do without feeling guilty! XD

Wow, I'm done with the 1st year of my degree. Thats fast. I can still remember the first day. Haha. Man, I'm getting old.

Exams overall were okay :) Hmm..just praying hard I didn't make any careless mistakes.. like shading the answer wrongly on the MCQ sheet ><

I really thank God for giving me the strength throughout my exams and pulling me through first year! :)

I really pray I can get the grades I'm aiming for and get a good GPA! :D I've been told that first year is the year you should get a good overall GPA as 2nd and 3rd year would be much tougher thus harder to score. I wonder how true that is :P Hmm. But i think it is quite true...cos we've already learnt most of the stuff in year one (except for some subjects) during alevels, foundation etc. So we should score better comparatively XD

Hehe, well now that exams are over, I feel I have so much time in the world! Hahaha. ( Sorry if i made you guys who still have papers next week jealous) :p

Starting off my hols, OFF TO SINGAPORE NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I've already aced a plan!

Shopping spree in Singapore which would obviously make my bank account alot poorer :( ...but but but I'm gonna work be working to make up for the money I've spent! What a great plan isn't it?? :D

Ahhh I can't wait till next week. Am reallllyyyyy excited!!!! Its been AGES since i last set my foot there ><

Clark Quay, Orchard, Marina Bay here I come!! :D

Haha as for now, I'm just gonna enjoy the moment...and that means off for yummy banana leaf @ Nirwanas and of course, some retail therapy! :D

I feeelll sooooooooo freee!! Ah!

xx

No comments: