Monday, May 18, 2009

Ooooooh soooo sweeett!!!!

I know I'm supposed to put up the other half of my Singapore trip pictures but 'some' people wants me to blog our outing today to steal the pics. Haha. So Singapore will have to wait!

Met up with the HELP uni mates and my lovelies over @ Mont Kiara Plaza for lunch this afternoon, since Ms. Sharon couldn't go anywhere far due to the swine flu -.- :P

Post-birthday 'bash'!

The lovely birthday girls :)


Sooooooooo shhhwweeeeetttttt righhtt! Hahaha :P

Missy Elissa had a new chic haircut ;)


Craving for dessert after, so we gave Dessert's Bar (right opposite MK) a go!

And it was yummy! My very first time and I loved it! :D They have so many types of desserts till we're spoilt for choice! We ate till jelak! Haha. But, seriously overdose of sweet food today :P Looks like I'll have to go a few times to try everything on the menu and not feel jelak heh. lol.

Ahhhhh the heavenly choc fondue which can make you drool 24-7!

♥♥


Strawberry, Mango and Blueberry Cheese Parfait!

The Strawberry and Blueberry was heavenly!!! ♥♥


Banana Caramel Crepe!

This was also good, but we were to stuffed with all the food we had to really enjoy it! Looks like we'll go back there for lunch soon! ;)

Picture time! :P



' ahhh!! '


:D

♥♥

Great seeing and catching up with them again after quite some time! Haha. Missed you guys! Our next outing bila?? :D we go dessert's bar makans!

Miss you people- lah! :P

Some pictures credits to Xin.

Ooohh on a different note, another big big birthday shout out to Miss Chong Su-Yin!! :D :D


My future year 2 buddy! :D

Oh no you're 21! :P Haha. Oh well, I will be joining you very soon! Hope it'll be a great one! Party like there's no tomorrow ok! ;)

♥♥

See you wednesday! :D

I just realised there are so many May babies. Haha!

Man, starting work tomorrow! I won't be very free anymore. Boohooo!!! :(

Have to start adjusting my body clock to sleeping early and waking up early again *wails*

I shall start now!!!!

Tata!

xx

No comments: