Sunday, May 3, 2009

Life never felt so good.

These past two days just felt so..how shall i say it.. free?

Yes yes, felt so great not needing to worry about exams, classes and whatsoever. Ahh! :D

Lunch was over at Nirwanas for their yummy banana leaf. It's weird that their food is really good sometimes, but really bad sometimes as well!

-.-''

They should really try to keep it consistent.


* chomp chomp chomp*


Thank god the food was good yesterday. Or was it perhaps I was really hungry that time. Hmm..ya know, when ur hungry everything tastes good :P

Decided to head to Pyramid after to check out the newly opened Charles and Keith!!!! And in hopes of doing some shopping of course :D

I was really excited on the way...you know, not being able to shop for more than a month is dreadful for any girl :P

But i came home really disappointed :( I walked the whole of Pyramid but i didn't find anything i liked. :( :( I tried to find something to buy just for the fun of it, but I couldn't anyhow. Boo hoo!! Pyramid fail man!!

Grr! And Charles and Keith was FULL of people i tell you. Its like everything inside seems like its free! Not like the stuff there is that nice also..

-.-'' -.-'' -.-''

If only, I wouldn't be surprised laaa. Full until cannot walk. I had to say "Excuse me excuse me" the whole time I was in there. You tell me swt or not???!!!

Man, I don't see any signs of a recession.

Hmph! Don't care man! I'm gonna go to Singapore to buy Charles and Keith! Apparently, its cheaper there..and much much nicer as well. :D :D Oooh lala! :D

No need to fight with the malaysians to buy Charles and Keith. Pfft!

And then it was Asia Cafe for dinner! I so miss that place! If only HELP had AC.

If only. :(


AC at night looks really happening. Like pasar malam. Haha. All the shops selling loadsa food are all open. What u wanna eat, sure got wan! Yumm yumm. I shall go back again and again and again till I've tried everything! XD

Oh, during our Taylors days..we used to go to Success (opposite AC) for the old uncle's pan mee. I still remember he smokes AND prepares our food -.-'' But its really good. XD

Now, its no more called Success :( I doubt that old uncle is still selling. :( I wonder where he shifted too if he ain't there no more. Hmm..I should go check it out one of these afternoons.
Sigh, I miss Taylors.

Dearie trying to act goofy. :P


Hmm. I've been pretty happening these past two days. Haha. And I'm glad its just the beginning! :D

Yam cha people?? :D

Arggghh!!! My hand itchy!! I need to shop, badly! I'm depriveeddddddd!!!!

T______________________T

HAHA. Talking about shopping, I can't help but notice this mannequin at this particular shop in Tropicana City when i was there last week.

" smell my armpits baby! "

HAHAHA. I wonder who's the smart person who designed these mannequins and think it looks 'cool'. LOL. It looks pure weird to me!

Oh, and some random pictures from last week's Paroimia production.

She's so exhausted till she needed rest *pat pat*

My lovely guardian angels ;)


Glad I had a chance to be a part of it! :)

On another note, the swine flu outbreak has spreaded to Asia. First confirmed case in Hong Kong this morning. I pray Singapore is not affected. ><

Not till I go and come back!

T______________________T

Pweeettty pleaaseeeee!

T______________________T

No comments: