Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, lovely muchos!

17th May

Happy Birthday to Miss Xinny! You've finally reached the big 2-0. Hahaha you are officially old! Join the club! :P

Hope you had a great one! ;)

BE GOOD! XD

P/S : When's our next dim sum session???!!! :D :D :D

May 17th is also my lil bro's (not very lil anymore) birthday.

You've grown up to be a very annoying, irritating, and lazy lil brat. XD
I hope and pray HARD that this year, you would be more mature and learn how to be nice to your sister! :D

Had a lil dinner over at Jack's Place @ One U. They serve food similar to Chillis but with a different twist. My first time, and I thought the food was pretty good..and reasonable too!

For starters...garlic bread with corn soup. Yum!


And escargots!

My mum and baby Ken had salmon. Looks pretty good to me! :D


The rest of us had Chicken and Steak with Black Pepper Sauce.


Had bread pudding and tea for dessert. But the pudding wasn't that nice. So i didn't bother to take a picture. Haha.

I was very satisfied after all those food! Delicious and worth every penny! :D

I give it a 8/10 rating cos the dessert was ok only. I will go back though! :D

Again, Happy Birthday to you both! ;)

Onto another note, some random photos i took while i was working at KL Convention Centre two weeks ago.

Petronas Twin Towers

KLCC Park
KL Convention Centre Hallway

I have to admit that Malaysia is a beautiful country (besides the screwed up politics) with awesome scenery. You don't have to go abroad to witness beautiful sunsets and such, just look!

2pm


7.30pm


Beautiful ain't it? ;)

Well, I'm done with my randomness. Heh heh.

More Singapore pics coming up soon!

Till then!

xx

No comments: