Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Sunday.

Was over at the Royal Lake Club @ Lake Gardens, KL for our old cell group get-together! :D

One of the oldest clubs in KL. Established since 1890! O.o

Apparently this club is the lifestyle of the affluent, rich and famous. Haha. My friend said even Nazir Razak comes here to play tennis. (well, not that I care haha)

P/s : if you didn't already know, Nazir Razak is the boss of CIMB and an advisor in the PM's department if I'm not mistaken.

The place doesn't look very enticing to me..well, its old so obviously u wouldn't find it like those modern lake clubs like the one at The Club @ Bukit Utama. Haha. But I think their in the midst of a lil renovation now. I think they should if they wanna keep up with the other modern lakeclubs. Hehe.

I didn't wanna jump in the pool. It looked a bit dodgy XD


I didn't dare to take too many shots just in case some big old bodyguard of some big shot comes up to me and bashes me up for snooping on to his bosses's business ><

Overall, my impression of the club was so-so lah. Lol.

Well, but there was ONE thing that blew me away!!!!! Like utterly whooosssh!!! :P

Try guessing? ;) ;)


No no, not these two girls.


Yes yes thats it!!!! It was the food!!!!!!!!!!!

The food was dammmmmmmm nicee!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, when i say nice, it IS nice XD

Haha, i know i don't have much pics of the food. Cos it was too nice, and we were too hungry, we gobbled it all down before i remembered about taking photos. HAHA.

We had fried chilli squids, fried egg oysters, satay, char kuey teow, chicken chop, grill stingray, curry mee, roti tisu....( dammit, i'm drooling already) finished off with cold coconut!

AHHH JUST HEAVENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha even my friend said she comes here JUST for the food. Hahaha I can so understand why. It beats outside hawkers anytime. XD

I wanna be a member there when i grow up to savour the food XD

What can beat good food and great company?? ;)

We talked about everything, ranging from business, investment tips, politics, working life, to shopping and marriage! Hahaha. ( can't blame us for talking about investing and marriage since most of them at the table were already working or going to work and some even getting married soon..except for like 3 of us!)

-.-''

Hahaha. But trust me, it was darn interesting!


Later on, headed over to The Curve for a movie called Passengers by Anne Hathaway.

Pretty cool movie...I didn't really get what was going on in the beginning but towards the end I kinda figured it out (altho its still a lil vague). I think its that type of movie whereby you decide how'd u like the ending to be. This kinda movie irritated me sometimes. Bah! XD

Had a lil time to spare before dinner. Was walking around and i spotted this!!!


Nyahahaha. I didn't know it was here cos someone didn't tell me even tho i asked her to! :P

So in i went of course, but to my dismay i could find nothing! Absolutely nothing! :( :( :(
The clothings either look discoloured, old or torn or there were only the huge sizes left. You tell me how to buy???!!! It was cheap of course, but i left empty handed cos i bet all the nice ones were grabbed already :(

Another attempt at shopping failed! Aiyo, I think right, the more u wanna shop, the more you won't find anything nice. But if you don't wanna shop, you'll tend to find everything nice!

-.-''

I've been such a failure in shopping these days! ><

Sigh sigh, I should just not have the intention to shop, and perhaps I can actually find something nice! XD

My company throughout the day! ;)



It's a start of a new week! :D

Which means, nearer to Singapore I go! :D So far, everything's good..no news about the flu spreading. Phew!

Pray this'll last! XD

But, my mummy just came back from Singapore last night. I saw her this afternoon so of course i asked with great delight..

" Mum!! How was Singapore???!!!!! :D :D "

With a grumpy face, she reluctantly replied..

" Aiyoooo, everything there so expensive..I see how you going to go there and shop!"


T____________________________T

I consolled myself and told myself that she didn't know which places to go and get cheap bargains XD

I really hope so!!!!!!!!! * fingers crossed*

xx

No comments: