Thursday, May 14, 2009

Awesome Singapore!

WOOHOO!!! Singapore was simply AWESOME!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

:D :D :D :D :D

From taking random pictures late in the night..



To shopping...

*heavenly*

Pfft! I realised I don't have any pictures of us shopping/shops besides the one above, which isn't really counted. Shows we were all too busy to take any pictures. We rather shop than camwhore. HAHA.

And night safari...


And everything else under the sun!!! :D









I came home a very happy happy woman!!! :D :D :D


It was so fun till we extended our stay! Bahahaha. :D

One thing though,

I never walked so much in one day in my whole entire life!!!!!! XD

besides being very broke as well that is ><

Walked till my feet cannot feel anything, literally. :S I really learned how to appreciate cars better now! :P Thank god for cars!!!! Ah!

Woohoohoo! This trip was great fun! Totally rocks my socks! Haha. Just a few days to really really chill and relax after the semester!!! Hahaha. :D

Am already planning for my next trip down south already! ;) ;)

This year end maybe?? ;) ;)

Must start saving now! heh heh.

Overall, it was a great trip accompanied with great company *wink wink* completed with any girl's best friend : great Shopping!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

What more can you ask for???? ;)

Will post up more pictures when I don't feel so lazy. Hehe. I have over a hundred! ><

As for now, its zzzzzzzzzzz time! :D

Till then! ♥

No comments: