Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Krispy AWESOME Kreme!


Yes you see it right! It's finally here!!!!!!

KRISPY KREME IS FINALLY HERE!!!! :D


*round of applause* *clap clap*

The World's Famous Krispy Kremes is now open here in Malaysia @ Berjaya Times Square.

Krispy Kremes beat JCo and Big Apple anytime!!!!

Who can resist their honey-glazed doughnuts that melts in your mouth??!!!!


Let me reemphasise: It melts in your mouth!!!!! Dammnnn!! Thats the specialty of these doughnuts.

Ahhhhhhhhhh yummmmmmmmmyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! *droollssss*


The first time i tried it was when I visited the UK ..that was in 2005 when my aunt bought some from Tesco for me to try. And its distinctive taste blew me away... and I never forgotten how delicious it is till today!!! This proves how good it is!!! And last year, my sis went to Bali and she brought back half a dozen of krispy kremes and mannnn blew me away all over again!!! Ahh!!!

I was wondering why most South-East Asia country have krispy kreme outlets except for Malaysia. Damm fail man! ><

As for now, i'll have to make my way to Times Square. Boo!

Well well, i will satisfy my cravings!! After my exams that is! Ah!

OMG! Last day tomorrow!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D


To Krispy Kremes :


INDEED!!! :D

xx

No comments: