Friday, April 10, 2009

I hate you, exams!

Sorry for the lack of updates these days ><

This is mainly due to :

1. I'm lazy to blog XD
2. I have loads of assignments piling up and presentations due next week.
3. Exams in less than 3 weeks :S
4. I don't have even have enough time to study, yet alone blog :(

Bah!!

Exams oh exams, how i hate you!

I just cannot wait till this semester is over. Which means I'll be done with Year 1 already! Wow how time flies! :) I can already smell freedom!! Ahhh!!!

3 more weeks Clarissa, 3 more weeks! XD

I wanna do so many things during the holidays. Kicking the hols off is of course firstly, my Singapore trip!!! :D

Shop shop shop till i drop!!

And I also wanna work to earn extra $ to compensate the spending! :P

And i just wanna wake up everyday with totally nothing to do and to worry about and just chill, relax and lepakk!!!

SOUNDS DARN GOOD MAN!!! ;D

Just another 3 weeks and that shall come true!

In the mean time, I shall stop harping on the future and focus on the present.

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS CLARISSA!

BAH!

><

Off to do accounting assignment.

Eh eh wait wait. Speaking about accounting, let me share with u this 'joke' our accounting lecturer told Sharon and I when we asked him some questions regarding our assignment.

Us : " Sir sir, the question very vague lahh. Teach us, teach us! "
Him : " Try reading it properly and think about it first."
Us : " We already tried. Cannot lehhhh "

Here comes the bomb...

Him : " Don't worry you'll get it sooner or later. Accounting is like constipation. You just need to sit on it for a while, and after a while the answers will flow out like diarrhea"

Us : SWT SWT SWT -.-''''''''

*speechless*

HAHAHAHA! We laughed our ass off! I will definitely remember this phrase for life man! XD

God knows what other 'jokes' he can come up with. LOL.

But you know what, it was actually kinda true.

HAHAHA!!!

xx

No comments: