Monday, April 27, 2009

When my exams are over...

I've got so many things i wanna do! XD

One of them is to bake!!! :D

Baking is fun fun fun! It's been some time since i last baked. Hehe. Blame the busy-ness of uni life! :P

Especially making choco chip cookies which are the easiest to make and is yummy too!

First you weigh the ingredients : Choc chips, eggs, walnuts, butter, flour and sugar, and add raisins if you like.


Mix them all up with a mixer.

Next, roll them into small balls.

Put them into the oven for about 20 mins and...

TADA!

The ol' chocolate chip cookies!! :D


Delicious and yummy. Well, besides the calories that is. LOL.



See how simple and easy it is to make. It will barely take you 2 hours to make unlike cakes and pastries where you'll have to wait for it to set and by the time it sets you've have lost the mood to continue XD

I've just gave you guys a short lesson on baking. Haha. So if you bake those cookies and it turns out well, you know who to thank and give some of it to eh ;)

I feel like eating choc chip cookies now..dammmnnn.

I shall bake cookies when exams are donnee!!!! :D yum yum!

Ahh talking about exams... management is done...three more to go!! I can throw all my management books away now yay! :D

Thursday evening at 5.15pm is comingggg, i can so smell it already!!!

xx

No comments: