Sunday, April 19, 2009

I can't think of a title.

As usual been caught up with 'studying'. Haha.

Yeah right. LOL.

Finals in a week! :O

I'm kinda happy that its nearing..but kinda sad as well. Haha. Happy in the way I'd be stress-free! :D Sad in a way that its nearing all too soon and i'm not 100% prepared! :/ And of course, I wouldn't be hanging out with the same ppl next sem :( There won't be the '3 musketeers' anymore :(

I wonder who's gonna replace that. Heh heh.

Cousin's were back from the UK about 3 weeks ago...and have already left. Haha, shows how overdue these pics are :P

They're so dam adorable i tell you! Makes them even cuter with the british accent! Haha.

I just love how the British accent sounds :P





Well, if you haven't already noticed, the younger one ( with the orange shirt) can't take a nice, proper picture. He just HAS to make stupid faces -.-

I asked him..

"Can't you take a proper picture, Jimmy? " ( of course, have to fake abit of british accent lah for him to understand HAHA)

" No, I don't want you to take my picture. I hate taking pictures! " ( with his cute british accent)

-_________-

Haha but he's dammm cute :D

Wednesday night.

Yam cha with the girlies.

Good ol' mamak food :D




It feels so good being able to catch up on old times :)

Yesterday, had our management presentation. I thought it went pretty smoothly. Not as bad as i thought it was gonna be. Haha. I think cos there were less ppl since it was a replacement class whereby nobody would actually be bothered to go for :P

Half of our group.

Last minute touching up ><



Our lecturer said we were good. So hopefully that translates into high marks! Haha. If not..bang her head on the wall man -.- :P

Sharon and Xin's favorite dodgy mamak after for some foooodddd and teh o ais limau!

Xin's trusty Iphone which Sharon and Uhong hogs ALL THE TIME! :P


I'll miss studying and hanging out with just the three of us! :(

♥♥♥

Make sure you always come to find us okay, Xinny! :D

Back to work now. I just wasted 3o mins of studying ><

Tata!

xx

No comments: