Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My 21st.

14th June was my 21st.

A quiet but fun affair :)

I had an early tiramisu cake...(early cos i couldn't resist so i cut it few days earlier :P )


Chocolate durian cake. ( this is THE BOMB!!)

And a pretty butterfly sugar cookie :)

All cakes and cookies are from Just Heavenly - A Slice of Heaven located in Jaya One courtesy of Ken Baby! Hehehe really awesome stuff they have there! ;)

You have to try it..especially the durian chocolate....ahh!!!! No kidding, its really heavenly! ^^
Once you pop, you seriously can't stop! :P

Lunch was over at Chillis. My old time fav place! :D





Tried some new stuff on their menu.

Chicken fajitas with cheese.


*yum yum*

Mushroom Fajitas with Chicken and Beef


*chomp chomp*

Chillis never fail to make me happy! :)

Thank God they didn't make me stand on the chair and sing the bday song O.o


Headed to Pavilion after! My all time fav place too! :D

At forever 21 ;)

Pavilion.
I got my birthday gift from Ken baby there! :D



Pretty ain't it? :D

Thank you baby!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!! *hugsssss*


Dinner was with the family over at Sushi Tei at Tropicana City.



Freshly brewed green tea.

Ebi Sushi.

Chicken Floss Sushi.

Squidy squid!

And the bomb....unagi temaki!! :D

Had a complimentary dessert from the manager in charge cos its my birthday! :)

The Ice Balls were darn good. It's ice creamish but not so creamy..and it melts in the mouth!!!! Ahhh!!!! Utter Heavenly!

But that green and brown thingy kinda sucked. Its like jelly-ish sprinkled with greentea powder. Not my kinda taste :/

Well, that was only a quarter of what we had. We had tempura, sukiyaki and loads more food, but I couldn't manage to take pictures of those cos when it came, everybody just pounced like hungry lions on the food thus, no time to take pictures. Haha.

Plates swept clean!
My first time at Sushi Tei and I have to say that their food is good. Worth paying for good quality japanese food :)

Will definitely go back again ^^

Sis & I
The Tan Family.

With Mr.Ho in it! ;)

All in all, a great 21st birthday! :D

Thank you all who wished me through sms/call/facebook! *hugs*

I also received a card from Ms.Sheeling all the way from Newcastle, Australia!


Thanks for the card woman! Very sweet of you! ;)

Must catch up when you get back okay??!! :)

*hugs*

;)

Right now, I'm sick! Right after my birthday! :(

T________________________T

Must be because of work and the weather.

Sigh.

No comments: