Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Big SIGH

Work is slowly draining my life outta me.

T___________________________T

I don't have enough time to chill and relax. Some of my friends are back and I always have to decline any of their invitations, which means no luncheons and late-night mamak sessions.

*sighs*

I also can't remember the last time i went shopping!

*sighs*

I also don't have time to come online!! :( Thus, explains the very lack of postings here.

*sighs*

I'm only free on weekends. But how- lah to do so many things in only 2 days????!!!!!

*sighhhhssssss*

All in all, a BIG SIGH!!!!!!! :(

Sometimes, I wonder whether the $ is worth my time. :P Well, I've got my answer.

YES!!!! .....

and NO.

I wonder why God made humans so fickle minded :P

My last rant,

I STILL DON'T KNOW MY RESULTS AND IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

T_________________________________________________T

No comments: