Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jolly Fun Time

Woohoo!

You know, class was supposed to start this week. But i only had to attend one day of lectures this week. Two of my lecturers are away and i had two lectures today which means I'm off for the rest of week!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

So classes only 'properly' start next week...

AND OF COURSE I'M NOT COMPLAINING! XD XD

I really thank god they changed the timetable :)

On another note, the cousins are back from Singapore today. Will be heading for shopping at Bangsar boutiques tmr (been some time since i last went altho i live so near!) and Midvalley in the afternoon and maybe Petaling Street at night! Yay!!

Shop, shop, shop till we drop! =p

Ooh and Sunway Lagoon on Thursday if we can. Ah, and PC Fair to get my laptop on Friday! See, everything planned out already! Teehee XD

Feels like I've got so much to do, but so lil time :(

Anyways, am definitely looking forward to the rest of the week! :D
My final dose of 'holidays' before I start to get 'serious' in my studies. HAHA =p

Till then!

xxx

No comments: