Saturday, August 1, 2009

MS Office for Sale!

I FINALLY BOUGHT MYSELF A BRAND NEW LAPTOP!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

* jumps with excitement*

Now you won't hear me complaining about my @#$$#@## keypad and super-duper-ultra slow Dell dinosaur laptop! Hahahaha I can throw it away now! Lol.

Oh btw, any of you interested to buy the Microsoft Office 2007??



I accidentaly bought an extra cos I didn't know that one of it could share between 3 computers and Ken and I bought one each not knowing about it! What a waste of money...and the lady didn't even bother to tell us! -.-
Let me know if you're interested, I'll sell it to you for slightly cheaper laaaaa :P
Ah, btw you should know that using pirated versions is a crime (yes, a crime which you can go to jail for!) and can make your computer more susceptible to virus!! Thus, you should always opt for original! So buy buy from me pleasseee!!!! I'll be so happy to help you not commit a crime and in return get an additional 200rm to spare!!
See, win-win situation right?? ;)
xx

No comments: