Friday, August 21, 2009

My Sexy Aqua cousin!

Was editing my photos to post up when i came across this.

SHARKS FIN SOUP!!!!!! OOOHHH LALALALA! :D

Think i took this two weeks ago at the Damansara Palaca restaurant in KD. Mannnn i remember now...it was dammmm awesoommely yummy!!!! Too bad each person could only have ONE portion of it. Boohoo!

That just made my tummy growl. :(

Anyways, randomness aside..some photos from my Penang trip.

My brother's graduation teddy. How cute! :)


:)

So you know Penang is famous for its delicacies right? So of course, we had to savour all the food we can eat. My brother took us to this Steamboat and BBQ buffet for dinner on the 2nd night we were there. Its like you can have fishballs and grilled fishballs and eat them at the same time! (although it will taste kinda weird grilling fishballs, but thats beside the point)..soo.. how cool is that? :D

Which looked something like that..

I know they do have this kinda stuff here in KL but the pricing will turn you off i bet. (well, it turns me off at least :P) Hahaha. You wouldn't guess how much we paid per person for it. Lalala yummy yummy and cheap cheap :D

I will not forgot the heavenly taste of the grilled squids!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh! One thing though, I left the place smelling like a grilled chicken marinated with assorted spices. gee! ><

We could hardly fit into 2 tables XD





Oh, worst of all, it started raining suddenly XD But how cool can it get to eat in the rain huh??? ;)

Besides the food, one thing i always look forward to when i head north is to see the cute lil cousin. ( well, not very lil anymore haha)

He's ever-growing and expanding each day..hahaha but it soo adds to the cuteness he is! He talks like he's a 18 year old kid i tell you. He knows everything under the sun. (yes to the birds and the bees)! XD And boy, is he Chelsea's biggest fan. He has everything you can think of with their huge logo imprinted on it..to their jerseys, caps, towels and even the mug! Gee!

On the last night, he was soooo bored..and I forgot how we got to the topic of Adam Lambert. And I told him, "I can make you look like Adam Lambert if you allow me to!"

So i grabbed my eyeliner and drew his eyes like Adam Lambert would.

And it turned out like this...


Can pass la horrr???!!

To make himself look more 'girly' he grabbed his mum's gold earring (which he kept complaining how it hurt so much when he put it on)....


He took my bag.. and well, as a girl would do...POSE!!


HAHAHA man, it was hilarious. He's such a great entertainer. You know, I think when he grows up, he'll be a hit with the ladies. I won't be surprised :P


;)


Do you know the Penang Bridge now has 3 lanes instead of 2? Thank god they expanded it.. it sooo helps to ease the jam!

Will be heading to Perak this evening for my granduncle's funeral. I realised this year, I've attended many funerals. First, my uncle, then my paternal grandma and now my granduncle. Sad sad occassions. :(

This means I will miss the replacement class for Finance tomorrow yet AGAIN.

T___________________________T

I am already so so lost. Sigh sigh.

Don'tcha think replacement class on a Saturday is just a BIG NO NO???!!!! It just spoils the whole weekend!

=.=

Grr!!!

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular make. The prices seeking the sneakers were about 180 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?