Thursday, August 6, 2009

A very unorganized post.

This is going to be a very messy post. Some overdue pictures and I can't remember some of the occassions. =p

Well, I've been toying around with my new laptop lately and found out cool stuff you could do with Vista. I've even downloaded Picasa 3 (a photo editing software) which is very, very interesting and cool to play with :D

Haha! Tried putting some of my photography 'skills' to the test.

I know it ain't that good buttttt I'm still learning!!! :D

I think this was in Gardens with my cousin and her friend.

Ken trying to do something funny behind her back. Haha.



In Petaling Street with funky glasses. Reminds me of the type Lydia Sum used to wear. LOL.


And there'was this one time at The Curve, my two cousins were too tired they didn't bother finding a proper place to rest.

Tada! They decided to sit right in the middle of the walkway as you can see.


Much to my embarassment!! -.-


I told them to stop embarassing me and all they said was " I don't really care if people stare, no one's ever gonna see us again!"

And I was thinking '' thanks, but i come here quite often and people might recognise me with the two girls who obstructed the walkway!"

-.-

Haha. JOKERS!

Had tea over at Winter Warmers. Typical English setting with their bone-china teacups and delicious scones and cakes :)

Tsk tsk my first time creating a collage. HAHAHA. *shy*

Whenever the camera is out, she poses. XD


I think this was a Sunday. Headed to Pavilion to do some shopping.


Did you know this fountain costs RM8 million???!!!!!!

*gasps*


Apparently its made of crystal embellishments and there's like a feng shui aura to it, which greatly justifies its price. Well, to me, it looks like a total waste of public's money! I could send 8 students overseas to study with 8mil! Sigh sigh, these people should think twice about spending this much of money in these trying times.


:D

Ah, this was before they went for a wedding dinner, all made-up and pretty.

She left back to UK today and I miss her already :(


And I finally was able to meet up with the hartamas oldies at George & the Dragon, BSC on Sunday night.

With Nadia, the lawyer.
And Yiiping, the dentist.

And Eunice (on the left), the economist.


I think she was trying to smell my nice armpits. HAHAHAHA. Silly womann!


This dish was from dinner last night over at Sushi Tei.

The phoenix dragon roll stuffed with eel, eel and more eel!


It was so darn good i tell youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

Sent my aunt & cousins off to the airport this morning to catch their flight back.

Mc Donald's for breakfast! :D


Yet again.. when the camera flashes..

Even when they were boarding..

*shakes head*

Hahahaha.


Till they finally left. And yes indeed, the airport makes it hard to say goodbye. Goodbye, farewell and see you guys in December. ;)

A very messy post like i said right. Haha! Well, this is what happens when you procrastinate on blogging. XD

Gotta accompany Ken tomorrow to the dentist to get his teeth filling and then to meet the Cambridge Boy for lunch :)

Till then!

xx

P/S: I got an accounting assignment due on the 18th Aug and I've yet to do a single thing. :O The holiday mood has not gone away. SIGH!

No comments: