Thursday, August 13, 2009

An impossible task and a spoilt weekend.

I just wanna bury myself and not come out till next tuesday!

Will be off to Penang tomorrow till Sunday and I thought i could enjoy my last dose of holiday
(well, before i get into the study mood keke)

But nooooooo I can't. Got a blardy impossible acc200 assignment to do which is due on tuesday next week.

Why do i say its impossible to do?
You know, usually in assignments we've have to just find some facts on the internet, and put it into your own words and do some referencing right? (at least thats what i thought and i've been doing for ALL my assignment)

This time, our very meticulous lecturer wants us to ONLY use journal sources, whereby information is impossible to find (and it bores me to death with its many MANY pages even before i could start reading it!) and the topic is so not popular that journal sources hardly have it! Worst of all, we CANNOT use our own words because he says...

" it is impossible for an undergraduate to come up with their own idea. Using your own words means you are saying its your original idea "

And he will fail us because its considered plagiarism!

Like wtfffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-.-''

So i questioned him and asked..

" Sir, so basically its just copy and pasting what we've found?? "

And he says..

" Yes, its not all about copying and pasting..its about how everything flows and makes sense. This is what differentiates a good and a bad student. "

WTFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first time I've come across such an assignment. Sheesshhhhhhhhhhhh!

Looks like I've gotta bring my laptop and do my assignment in Penang. How to enjoy lidat leh???!!! :( :(

SIGH! This totally sucks.

I WANNA CRYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

T_____________T

No comments: