Friday, August 28, 2009

I've got stuff to blog about just that I don't have the time! :(

Classes are overwhelming me and stealing all of my precious time away! *sob sob*

It doesn't help that mid semester exams are barely 3 weeks away. Man..I don't wanna think about that for now.

T____T

Had my very first facial done this afternoon. And ahhh my face feels sparkling clean and free of blemishes and black heads now!! :D :D Mannn facials feels so darn good! Just that the lady pressed out a few pimples and its red and huge now. Gee! Hahaha guess you have to pay a price to look pretty huh? ;)

" I guess my face lost its virginity today! " - quote from Suyin.

HAHAHAHA. In a weird way it is pretty true.

My mum says facials are addictive. I can see why... I can't wait to go back again! Haha! :D

Heading to Genting for the long weekend for my church youth camp! It's 7.20pm right now and I have to be at church at 7.45pm.

Gotta run! Updates next week! ;)

XX

No comments: