Monday, August 31, 2009

Life is complete with you.

The teh ais i had this afternoon is still giving me the adrenaline kick till now! I feel all hyper and jumpy right now! XD

I can't sleep and 8am class tomorrow is not really helping. Boo! Well, at least it gives me the mood to blog hehe :)

Well well, Genting was great! Glad i actually decided to go for the camp..just catching up with old friends, making new ones and experiencing God was so refreshing. But but, it was sooo coldddd i telll youuuu!! Especially during the nightt. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Pretty pretty bougainvilleas!





It always feels so great catching up on old times.

And oh boy, the sunset was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and did i say romantic??? ;)


Looks even more perfect with the pine trees!

Me ♥ ♥ ♥


Gaby oh gaby!



And i made a new friend! Keke.

Camp was crazily fun! Hahahaha. A lot of elements of cross-dressing displayed for the night performance. I'm gonna steal the pictures from the official photographer on facebook once its uploaded cos i wasn't bothered to take since it'll come out blurry and dark =.= But man, it was hilarious! XD


Candid, love!

Groupies!



Hmm I just realised i didn't take as many pictures as i thought. :(

The weekend couldn't be better. (actually it would if baby Ken came along! Haha)

♥ these guys!

And overdue pictures from last week.

Nadia mafia's house, with Ping trying on her green zara jacket VERY excitedly! Hahaha oh, and with a matching green car handbag! LOL


Gee i wonder if anyone would be sane enough to carry that handbag out! haha.


Dammm weird. HAHAHAHA.


This green bulldog is also a handbag. God knows what this woman is thinking when she bought those freakishly WEIRD handbags. HAHAHA. She has a collection of weird handbags, trust me. I was too lazy to snap pictures but I will next time! Total cuteness in a weird way XD

Ping ping!



OH and check THIS out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend's on the cover of ELLE magazine!


HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA. The skill of photoshopping is so useful aint' it?? LOL.

Mamak after.



I'll miss them when they leave. :(

Some studio shots my family and I took last week.


My mum looks fierce and scaryyyyy XD XD



Me ♥ ! :)


AND HAPPY TWO-YEAR ANNIVERSARY DEARIE!!!


I ♥ you to bitssss!!!!!!!!!


Even though we're apart, I'll always be here 365-24-7 whenever and wherever you need me. ;)

My heart is always with you, forever baby.

xx

No comments: